Monday, June 28

My Class Schedule.

arini aku da settlekan prob aku yg kedua. alhamdulillah settle akhirnye. cme skunk ni aku tgh pk kan cre terbaik untuk settlekan mslh ke3. 1st, hostel prob, DONE! 2nd, add drop subject prob, DONE! 3rd, THE BIGGEST PROB (teeet, secret! hahaha). only some people knows bout that. hahaha. hurmmm i met my hop just now. she asked me to come and see her privately. she asked me many things n popek2 to me. OMG! actually, that was my faults! serve you rite, babe! hohohohoh! but, already settled down k! nway, following is my class schedule: -

Monday
9.00 - 11.00 am Financial Accounting
11.00 - 1.00 pm Taxation II
1.30 - 3.00 pm Accounting Theory & Practice

Tuesday
9.00 - 11.00 am Accounting Theory & Practice
2.30 - 4.00 pm Financial Accounting

Wednesday
2.30 - 4.00 pm Taxation II

Thursday
9.00 - 12.00 pm Company Law
2.00 - 5.00 pm Entrepreneurship

keep walking to ur class, my fellows! study smart k. dun play2 as Phua Chu Kang said.
HAHAHAHA.



No comments:

Post a Comment