Thursday, March 4

iloveyou ♥ ♥ ♥




'tingtong!'
New message from
♥ Ara Rashid. Read now?
then, i press the centre button YES.

♥ Ara Rashid
04-Mar-2010 1.52 am

If u had a choice to say 5 sntnces to me, what will u say ?
1 - u r my best friend
2 - u r cute
3 - i admire u
4 - i like u
5 - i love u
6 - i miss u
7 - u r hot
8 - i wnt to kiss u
9 - i wnt to hug u
10 - i need u always
11 - dont leave me
12 - be my lover
13 - u r funny
14 - marry me
15 - don't be fat
Send this msg to your friends n find out what they would reply u !
But u hve to reply me first.

Choose 3 number oke?

:: ermmmmm...
sory dear, i've no crdit to reply ur msg lorh
but i would reply it here k darls...?
my answer is...
i would choose no. 2, 5 and 11.
okeyy sygs..?
nway, ilysdm...!



2 comments:

  1. I love you moree
    U are cuter than me la sis
    and I won't ever leave you <3
    from the bottom of my heart.
    ILY AIEN SAMIAN :)

    ReplyDelete