Saturday, January 30

Saturday, 30 January 2010


who i am inside


Some girls play the game, all walk and talk
and they dress the same with nothing new to say
dont they realize, its so easy to see
right though there disguise makes me wonder why

when the whole worlds turning left
its when im going right
I NEED SOMEONE TO LET ME BE
JUST WHO I AM INSIDE



coz a girl like me is just a little different from all the rest
and a girl like me never gonna settle for second best

could it be a boy like u (stands 4 ULIN)
would give me anything if i asked him (mr.K) to???
to take all my dreams and then make them true
show me all the reasons that u ought to be
with a girl like me.

possibility got me tripping
thinking of what u and me
still i need to know
should i keep this feeling
or let it go
i cant wait no more

so now's the time to speak ur mind
and show me what u feel
so tell me if you want to take
a chance on something real

mirror, mirror on the wall
catch me now before i fall
i wish i may, i wish i might
find the answer here tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment